Thank you for choosing Guardian Inspection
& Information Services®
July 16, 1999 at 10:30AM
Front view from street.
1. Exterior molding / trim at garage doors was not painted.
2. Excessive debris in garage; inadequate housecleaning.
|3. Sod was not rolled, and had voids and dead areas.||
|4. Stucco had visible
cracking; multiple areas.
5. Jenn-Air exhaust pipes were not finished.
|6. Windows had improper
caulking; poor workmanship and incomplete throughout.
7. Pool equipment slab was not properly finished.
|8. Stucco corners were improperly finished; exposed edging.|
|9. Paint and stucco slop on windows.|
|10. Cracked stucco at front door lintel area; lintel inaccessible.|
|11. Front porch area was unfinished and had stucco slop.|
|12. Stucco over door framing with cracking at join.|
|13. Stucco slop over cleanout cap at front porch.|
|14. Garage window pane was broken.|
|15. Fascia area was heavily caulked at garage face instead of being recut from previous inspection.|
|16. Form boards were not removed at slab / driveway.|
|17. Garage ceiling was damaged; abandoned cut through for attic entry pulldown stairs.|
|18. Attic entry pulldown stairs had conflict with overhead door; cannot open both simultaneously.|
|19. Poor masonry with slop (visible at garage interior).||
|20. Broken masonry with mortar excess (visible at garage interior).|
|21. Poor masonry cracking at window (visible at garage interior).|
|22. Window shutters did not match.||
|23. Concrete slab had
cracking patching repair observed.
24. Slab had mortar slop in living room area.
25. Concrete slab (front room).
26. Exterior patio door (from living room) and lintel were not plumb.
27. Exterior patio door (from master bedroom) was not hung properly not plumb.
28. Pool was not completed; filled with garbage and debris. Pool bottom step was broken.
29. Patio area had fresh paint over unfinished walls with caulking slop.
|30. Second floor landing had
noticeable swale; flooring was not level.
Excessive space around the floor receptacles was observed.
1. Kitchen-Area Bathroom was unfinished, and toilet seal was loose at flooring base; improperly installed2. Master Bathroom was unfinished.
a. Tub was unprotected, filled with trash.
b. Ceiling paint on walls, patched wall areas needs repainting.
c. Sliding pocket door was damaged; scrapes against frame.
|HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, Air
1. Ductwork in second floor attic had no Mastik/sealing compound at connections.
|2. Radiant barrier was torn loose in multiple areas in second floor and garage attic; recommend evaluation of inaccessible soffit areas for proper clearance opening and proper installation procedures of radiant barrier material (high temperature measured in all attic spaces).|
|3. Exterior attic vent covers had impact damage; units were crushed in from outside.|
1. Front porch overhead lamp was not level.
2. Patio junction box on wall was not plumb.
3. Master bedroom closet receptacle had improper wiring; wire under receptacle cover plate.
1. Exterior roofing had no crickets to divert water from cheek walls.
2. Shingle damage was observed at roofing over back patio.
3. Cheek wall flashing was unfinished.
3. Roof decking over back porch area was spongy in several areas; evidence of possible sheathing damage underneath roof cover (inaccessible).
1. Attic truss cord was broken and spliced (second floor attic).
|1. Fascia damage at southwest corner of pool patio; evidence of possible water damage.|
|2. Multiple hosebibbs improperly encased in wood and stucco.|
|3. Stucco slop from previous inspection.|
|4. Garage slab crack.|
|5. Missing tile-to-carpet cap.|
|6. Attic security alarm horn was not properly secured.|
|7. Incomplete floor cover installation and missing cordaround molding strip.|
bedroom ceilings were not painted at air duct register areas; registers were not painted.
|9. WIndow frame damage (front dining room unit).|